Here are some links you might find interesting:
Joseph Hazelwood and the Exxon Valdez disaster
HR 938: For a National World War I Memorial
The Manhattan Declaration, affirming sanctity of life, sanctity of marriage, and religious liberty
A collection of presidential election commercials going back to 1952
In praise of the decentralization of knowledge
Find words and music for just about any hymn you can think of
Students rise up against cheating
A theology of American exceptionalism
Remember this commercial?
How Republicans must deal with Etch-a-Sketch politics
I would love your feedback on any of these links!
“I want again to breathe your free Air. I expect it will mend my Constitution and confirm my principles. I have indeed as good an Atmosphere at home as the Climate will allow: but have nothing to brag of as to the State and Liberty of my Country. . . . So I [leave you] to pity me and pray for Liberty of Conscience [to revive among us.]”
James Madison to William Bradford of Pennsylvania, January 24, 1774
James Madison to William Bradford of Pennsylvania, January 24, 1774
No comments:
Post a Comment